How do I get into Bike Racing?
Stay Tuned: We will update with information about local clinics as the information becomes available!
WINTER TRAINING SERIES RACES
[March 6 & 13, 2016]
There have been inquires in regards to registering for multiple categories for the winter training series races. These are training races, so Team Integrity puts them on to let newbies try out the sport and for seasoned racers to get back into the swing of things. If you wish to race in multiple events, great, but sandbagging to beat up on lower categories is just not cool.
Here are some examples of what we did in the last event:
• A team leader (Cat 3-4) in the C race to coach his new Cat 5 racers
• Cat 3 racer in the B race after racing in the A race.
• Cat 5 racers in both the C race and the B race to gain experience and acquire more mass finish races
• Cat 4 can participate in A race as well
• Women can race in any Category race that they feel the most comfortable in
I hope that this helps when you are trying to decide whether or not to race at our event.
Coffee and donuts just like last week!